      From: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:caryvention8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dalhel
      Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 12:14 PM
      To: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [caryvention8] Crossword Puzzle Answer Booklet

      Hi Audrey,

      I would like a copy of the Crossword puzzle answer book too.

      Quick question, did anyone else get sick right after the cruise?  I got the flu and have had lots of complications due to my heart issues -- this has really hit me hard and was just wondering if any of the other cruisers had any problems.

      Thanks,
      Helen