406Thanks for Cruise to remember!!!

  • Irena Pasvinter
    Oct 7, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      Please allow me to thank Jan, Audrey and Esther for the wonderful Caryvention, for their enormous work,
      absolute devotion to warbrides crazy business and for an unforgettable great time I had on Cruise to remember!!!
      And thank you, all the warbrides, for being such nice and wonderful people!!!
      It took me some time to get over jet log, sense of guilt before my family and local holidays but today I am back to work, computer and emails.
      During the lunch I even told to some of my colleagues  what great group of people warbrides are without entering into too much details and using the
      name "warbrides" ( Jan, Audrey, Esther - do you remember these policemen near warbides registration table?)
      Surprisingly my  colleagues were not too shocked with my adventures and did not tell me directly that I am crazy -
      either because they are polite or because some of them are a bit crazy themselves only about other things.
      Quite a number of classic actors names were produced from their long forgotten memories - I was pleasantly surprised.
      Jan, I will send you some pictures tomorrow by email.
      Million thanks again,
      Irena.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic