405Re: [caryvention8] Crossword Puzzle Answer Booklet

  • Vi Rohn
    Oct 5, 2007
      I haven't started those puzzles yet, but I would like the answer book for when I do.

      Thank Audrey,

      We all has such a wonderful time.  Kim, Laurie, Doris and I stayed in LA for 5 days after the cruise, and the biggest adjustment we had was having to pay for our meals and soft drinks.  I'll bet you could get really spoiled by a longer cruise!

      Vi

      Audrey Walstrom <QQAudreyQQ@...> wrote:
      Hi again fellow CV8 attendees... .

      There is an answer booklet to the Crossword Puzzle book that you were given the night we set sail that I was supposed to hand out to all of you on Sunday night at our last meeting and I forgot to do so.  If you would like the answer booklet, please let me know and I'll make sure that you get one right away.  Thanks!

      Audrey

      --
      www.caryvention8. com
      A Cruise to Remember