Welcome to all new members..

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 234 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hi, It is great to see that you all are
      interested in the Carswells. Please feel free to share
      information with the rest of us or to ask questions... I'm
      sure somebody is the crowd may know some of the
      answers. We all have pieces to the puzzle and sharing with
      each other is a way to piece it all together....Happy
      Hunting...
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons