Computer Problems

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 233 , Feb 1 8:55 PM
      Well, I don't know if anybody has tried to reach
      me or not but I have been in the middle of changing
      computers, and email address. I hope that everyone is doing
      okay. It want be long until Valentine's Day. I hope
      everyone enjoys the day... Maybe we'll all dig up
      something good for our genealogy files....Hope to hear from
      you guys. This club belongs to you all also.. Please
      give us some input...Just curious, would anyone be
      interested in buying a copy on CD of my Carswell Data? This
      might be gotten out quicker than a book... At this time
      there are over 8000 different names in it. Of course
      there will still be a book, You will find on the CD
      actually more than you would find on the book.. There are
      Hipps, Smiths, Mace, Denton, Roper, Chapman, Navy, and
      many more.... Let me know how you guys feel about
      this.... Ellen
    • Sheila
      Message 233 of 233 , Mar 5, 2011
        I have found references that James Madison is also James Moulton Carswell. This is driving me crazy. At least Susan Amanda is constant. with the kids as Kembil, Mack Verdin, Vassie, Henry and the confusion is Sam in spelling.
        Sheila