Burke County, NC Carswells/Burke County, GA Carswells

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 3:06 PM
      Can anyone tell me if the Burke Co NC Carswells are related to the Burke Co GA Carswells?

      I am trying to do my family tree and a post I read said that Alexander Carswell of Burke Co GA was the father of John Carswell (b in Burke Co GA d in Burke Co NC). However, I can not find anything on the net that might confirm this.

      So what is the real story? Thanks