Carswell Bapt. Church

  • familytreehunt
    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 1, 2001
      This is where part of my family is buried.<br>My
      Great Grandfather and Grandmother are<br>James Madison
      Carswell and Susan Amanda Carswell<br>Carswell. I
      understand that they were cousins.<br>My Grand father was
      Mack Verdin Carswell and my<br>father is James Edward
      Carswell(Old Fort) I am<br>Sheila Darlene Carswell Allison now
      in Beckley WV<br>email is familytreehunt@....
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons