Just wondering if anyone had found any new information on the Carswell family.

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hello everyone. I haven't been here in a while. I hope you are all making great progress. I imagine that you all have realized that I haven't checked in for awhile. I had to delete a bunch of junk. You know what I mean. I don't know why people want to waste their time and effort to put out that junk. I hope you are all doing well. Ellen
    • Jo Marshall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
        Ellen, Nothing new on Carswells or anyone else. Think we have drained
        the tank for awhile, but still look every now and then.

        Jo Marshall