Elizabeth "Lizzie" Carswell

  • omccourry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2007
      I would be interested in corresponding with anyone who knows about
      Elizabeth "Lizzie" Carswell. She was born about 1893 in Burke Co.,
      NC. She was first married to William E. Franklin (1884-1909). Will
      Franklin was employed at Pete Brittain's sawmill, near Enola. Lizzie
      later remarried to James A. McDaniel.

      Omar McCourry
      Marion, NC
    • omccourry

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
          Hello Omar,
          The records from Burke County show a lady by the name of Eliza E.
          McDaniel who died 05/28/1914. Her father was Fonz Johnson and her
          mother was Rebecca Warlick. I don't know if this is the same lady, but
          I thought I would share the information. Sorry I didn't see any record
          of William E. Franklin, but I will try to look when I am searching.

          Bye now... Ellen

          --- In carswellsburkecountync@yahoogroups.com, omccourry