Alus Carswell

  • webrunnericu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Hello Ms.Ellen, just want to know if you have found the right Alus
      Carswell as of our talk last week? I will be glad to send you pictures
      that I have and even the ones I don't know just incase you have them
      in your files. I have a picture of Dad at an old school house in NC,
      it may be the one back up in the hills where you posted about the
      census takers not going. Ha. That sounds like my side. Hope all the
      information I gave you was helpful. Like you, I find all this VE DEE
      INTER REST TING. JET