Grandpa Dorse's House

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      Hello everyone.
      The house is coming along slowly and we love spending time there. We
      have cleaned up down by the river and planted grass. We had vinyl
      siding put on the house... I think next we will be finishing up in
      the kitchen.... Still a little way to go.... but it will be done
      eventually.... I hope everyone is doing well. I will graduate, Lord
      willing of course on July 31. I really look forward to that.... Yall
      take care.... By the way Grandpa Dorse's house would be a great place
      to rent while you check out all the graveyards and courthouse
      records. Happy Hunting.... Ellen