Hello Everybody,

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      I sure do miss working on genealogy with you guys. I will graduate
      the end of July and I will have more time for this. I hope you are
      all finding some good information. I am glad to see that we are
      getting new members along. You guys need to discuss this stuff with
      each other. Jump in there and discuss. That is what this group is
      for. I look forward to reading the new postings when we have them.
      Yall take care.. Happy Easter. Ellen