Hello Everyone- About Johnathon Carswell & Sarah Moses, Smith ??

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I was doing some looking on the internet the other night and I found
      some very interesting information. Some people that I had talked to
      said they were not sure if Johnathon Carswell, Wiliam R. Carswell's
      father's wife was Sarah Moses or Sarah Smith. Douglas Branch has let
      us know that Johnathon had three wives, 1. Sarah Moses, 2. Margaret
      Deal, & 3 Sarah Jane Smith. I thought this was very interesting. If
      anybody has anymore information about it please let us know. This
      would answer a lot of questions. Thanks, Ellen