Re: Sarah Emily Carswell (Emma)

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Hi Margarette, I was just wondering if you knew who Sarah's parents
      were. If you don't I may have the information. Let me know if you
      need it. I don't have the marriage date, do you have any idea where
      they were married. what county.?? If you can get her death
      certificate it will tell you how many years she was married maybe....
      I guess that death certificate is in Rockingham. I have this family
      in my family tree so I do have a little, but it is probably not much
      more than you have. Let me know if you think I can help you... Ellen

      --- In carswellsburkecountync@yahoogroups.com, "mabry52"