Hello you guys.....

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6 9:40 AM
      I hope all of you are having a great summer. I have had a great one
      myself. I thought I would mention that there is going to be a
      Carswell reunion in Burke County, NC. Morganton, if anyone is
      interested. Just let me know here if you are interested and I will
      get the information for you. It will be in September. Orce Carswell
      Denton is helping to get it together. They have been having this
      reunion for about 3 or 4 years now. They are also getting together
      materials to hand out. Orce is a granddaughter of Sylvanus S.
      Carswell and Sarah Roper. They are very enthusiastic and have been
      working hard to make this a success. They would really be glad to get
      as much information as possible before the event, so if you have
      anything you would like to offer just let me know and I will help you
      get in touch with her. Yall take care now.. Ellen
    • Amanda J. Jaynes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6 9:43 AM
        Ellen, you never replied to me about the Jaynes family if you knew anyone in the area by that last name...

        emparson <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I hope all of you are having a great summer. I have had a great one
        myself. I thought I would mention that there is going to be a
        Carswell reunion in Burke County, NC. Morganton, if anyone is
        interested. Just let me know here if you are interested and I will
        get the information for you. It will be in September. Orce Carswell
        Denton is helping to get it together. They have been having this
        reunion for about 3 or 4 years now. They are also getting together
        materials to hand out. Orce is a granddaughter of Sylvanus S.
        Carswell and Sarah Roper. They are very enthusiastic and have been
        working hard to make this a success. They would really be glad to get
        as much information as possible before the event, so if you have
        anything you would like to offer just let me know and I will help you
        get in touch with her. Yall take care now.. Ellen

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Ooohhhhhhhh! Supercalafragialisticexpialadocious!

        I hope you are having a wonderful day! I know I am!

        Smile no matter what is going on because it makes people think, but don't do it at a funeral because that just looks bad.

      • emparson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7 8:39 PM
          Hello Amanda, I am so sorry. I am not doing such a great job with
          this group lately. I am going to school and working and it is really
          tough. I promise that I will look that name up and see if I can find
          anything. The name does not sound very familair, but I will look. YOu
          take care now... Ellen

          --- In carswellsburkecountync@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda J. Jaynes"
          <mandyj44@y...> wrote:
          > Ellen, you never replied to me about the Jaynes family if you knew
          anyone in the area by that last name...

          > emparson <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > I hope all of you are having a great summer. I have had a great
          one
          > myself. I thought I would mention that there is going to be a
          > Carswell reunion in Burke County, NC. Morganton, if anyone is
          > interested. Just let me know here if you are interested and I will
          > get the information for you. It will be in September. Orce
          Carswell
          > Denton is helping to get it together. They have been having this
          > reunion for about 3 or 4 years now. They are also getting together
          > materials to hand out. Orce is a granddaughter of Sylvanus S.
          > Carswell and Sarah Roper. They are very enthusiastic and have been
          > working hard to make this a success. They would really be glad to
          get
          > as much information as possible before the event, so if you have
          > anything you would like to offer just let me know and I will help
          you
          > get in touch with her. Yall take care now.. Ellen
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8 2:07 PM
            Hey ellen! Don't worry about that! I'm not worried about it. Juanita Jaynes is my husband's grandmother. I am actually in Morganton right now. for the Story family reunion, that's her family. have a great day...

            emparson <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello Amanda, I am so sorry. I am not doing such a great job with