Happy Holidays.....

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Hi Everyone,
      I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2003 will be a
      good one for each of you and our nation. I pray that God will lead
      us thru these crazy times and bless our leaders with great wisdom. I
      got thru my first semester at Gardner-Webb University and did pretty
      well. I am very happy. With God's help anything is possible. He sure
      was helping me with these classes, because there were times when I
      was really sweating it.
      I would love to hear from all of you. Ellen