Re: The Degree will be Business

  • phill_baumgardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Good Luck, and God Bless! My wife is resuming the pursuit of a
      degree in Psychology, but she will only be taking one or two courses
      per semester. This semester, it is going to be Intermediate Algebra;
      and I'm going to tutor her in it (I'm a Mechanical Engineer by
      degree). So we'll pray for you, and you pray ofr us, and we'll all
      make it.

      Phill
    • emparson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Hi Phil,
        Well I sure do appreciate all of your prayers and yes, I will pray
        for yall too. We will make it, but sometimes we'll say, how in the
        world are we going to do this? Of Course God will help us through. I
        send best wishes to your wife in pursuing her phychology degree.
        Ellen

        --- In carswellsburkecountync@y..., phill_baumgardner <no_reply@y...>