Cal Carswell, Thomas Rayford Carswell, John Thomas Carswell

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      I am constantly amazed at how many Carswell families there are out
      there... and the fact that there are so many presently unconnected
      ones is totally amazing. But I know that they all connect and we all
      keep digging we will figure it out... Thanks so much for sharing your
      information with us. Hopefully someone who sees this will know some
      more about it... I was looking at your information on Ancestry.Com.
      Was Cal an alias for James Carswell. This is very interesting....
      Hope to hear again from you soon... Ellen