Hosea? Dosn't Hose = John in Spanish?

  • janice48
    Message 1 of 234 , Jan 5, 2002
      Could this be a connection to a John. I hope you out there dont think this is really dumb. Just brain storming. They could have had some Spanish freinds or something.<br><br>Janice
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons