Hosea? Dosn't Hose = John in Spanish?

  • janice48
    Message 1 of 233 , Jan 5, 2002
      Could this be a connection to a John. I hope you out there dont think this is really dumb. Just brain storming. They could have had some Spanish freinds or something.<br><br>Janice
    • Sheila
      Message 233 of 233 , Mar 5 7:19 AM
        I have found references that James Madison is also James Moulton Carswell. This is driving me crazy. At least Susan Amanda is constant. with the kids as Kembil, Mack Verdin, Vassie, Henry and the confusion is Sam in spelling.
        Sheila