Happy Holidays!

  • phill_baumgardner
    Message 1 of 234 , Dec 14, 2001
      I know it's a little early, but in case anyone is
      heading out of town (or at least away from their
      computer, I'd like to extend my wish for a very happy
      holiday season (no matter which traditions you celebrate)
      to all my Burke County, NC, Carswell
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons