the Carswell Chronicles 1970s

  • janice48
    Message 1 of 234 , Nov 1, 2001
      How can I get copies of the Carswell Chronicles
      1970s I want them all actually. But if I could start
      out with 1973, 74, 75, 76, 77, and 78 would be really
      great.<br><br>Janice ((Carswell)Hollon)Borden
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11 7:54 PM

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons