Happy Labor Day Yall

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 234 , Sep 3, 2001
      I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday, and
      that all of you are busy digging up bones, checking
      out new avenues of interesting facts about our
      relatives.. I don't know about you guys but I sure wish they
      had kept better records back there. It sure is
      difficult to figure out which end is up with these folks
      sometimes.. Yall take care... Will be waiting to hear from
      you all....
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons