To my Cousin in Georgia.....David

  • emparson
    Message 1 of 234 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hi David, You ask for it so I posted a picture of
      myself and my children... My girls Barbara and Raye
      Lynn, and my grandchildren... Thomas and Amanda. My
      husband Benny, and Barbara's husband, Larry did not opt
      to have their picture made on this day... One was
      fishing and the other one, I don't remember. See picture
      on Dorse Carswell Album... Ellen
    • emparson
      Message 234 of 234 , Jul 11, 2015

        Hello Susan, I don't remember seeing this entry before. I am sorry that I missed seeing it. If you are still interested in hearing about the little bit that I know about John Jacob Carswell, I will be glad to tell you anything that I know. My email address is ellenparsons@....

        Ellen Parsons