September Meeting

  • carrollcountydems-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      Fellow Dems,

      We will be holding our first meeting of the year on September 13th at Friscos Pub in Westminster. (Yes this is the day before the primary)

      We will be holding a Central Committee Candidate Forum. Come out and get your questions asked by the new leaders of the Democrat Party in Carroll County.

      Meeting starts at 7:30 informal dinner at 7:00.

      Did you vote yet. Early voting runs through Thursday September 9th. 10am - 8pm. So far over 900 voters have voted in Carroll County.

      Early Voting takes place at the Westminster Senior Center on Stoner Ave in Westminster.

      Do you need a O'Malley Sign or a sign for the Commissioner in you district. Contact Jason Officer at jason@... and one will be placed in your yard. Please include your Name and Address in the email.
    • Mark Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013

        Reminder, our September meeting is Monday September 9th,7pm at Johhannsons. If you wish also join us for dinner at 6pm. Our speaker is Bill Tilghman. Bill,is running as a Democrat for US Congress in the 1st District. He  hopes to be our candidate against Andy Harris.
        Mr. Tilghman has agreed to make a short presentation, followed by Q&A. For further background, see his website at http://www.tilghmanforcongress.com.