REMINDER! Monday is the Forum, NOT the club meeting!

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      One last reminder:
      This Monday, May 3, is the candidate's forum at the Finsksburg Library (7-9:30)
      The club meeting is not till Friday, May 14th (6-8) - special day & time. Please RSVP to Mark Wilson, wilsoncpu@... (410-530-1833).

      FORUM
      There will be a Congressional Candidates forum at the Finksburg Library on Monday, May 3, from 7pm to about 9:30. Appearing will be Casey Clark and Andrew Duck, who are running for the Congressional seat in Maryland's 6th District.
      Come and see the candidates, and help pick the person we hope will unseat Roscoe Bartlett this Fall!

      Address:
      2265 Old Westminster Pike
      Finksburg, MD 21048
      tel: 410.386.4505

      MEETING
      Where and When:
      Friday, May 14, from 6pm-8pm, at the home of Ann and Armond Darrin.

      3981 Littlestown Pike,
      Westminster, MD 21158
      ( Map: http://tinyurl.com/ccdems-may2010map )
      Parking is available at St. Mary's, directly across the street.

      Please RSVP to Mark Wilson, wilsoncpu@... (410-530-1833).

      Checks, made out to "CCDC", may be sent to:

      Jackie Jones, Treasurer, CCDC
      501 Clubside Drive
      Taneytown , MD 21787

      ***

      Our May meeting will be a special meeting - a Wine & Cheese Fund Raiser, a meeting, and all at a special day and time!

      As a Fund Raiser, we are raising money to help us elect Democrats this Fall in Carroll County and Maryland.

      Our special speaker will be Country Executive Ken Ulman, of Howard County.

      We will be serving wine and beer, non-alcoholic drinks, and hearty hors d'oeuvres.

      During the meeting portion, the new slate of officers will be installed.

      Suggested donation: $25/person.

      About Ken Ulman:
      "On December 4, 2006, at the age of 32, Ken Ulman was sworn in as Howard County Executive – the youngest County Executive ever elected in the State of Maryland."
      ( http://www.co.ho.md.us/HC_CountyExecutive.htm )