April CCDC Meeting Monday April 5, 2010

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:30 AM
      The April CCDC Meeting will be on
      Monday April 5, 2010 from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
      It will be at the Frisco Pub in Westminster, as usual, and also as usual com early (at 6) if you'd like to eat beforehand.
      We will vote on the candidates for club offices.
      Our speaker will be David Sloan, Political Director of the Maryland State Party. He will be speaking on the Democratic Rapid Response Initiative.