Jefferson Jackson Dinner

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 5:35 AM
      PRESS RELEASE
      March 8, 2010

      For Immediate Release
      Contact: Martin Radinsky

      Carroll County Democratic Central Committee
      2010 Jefferson Jackson Dinner
      Westminster, MD - March 8, 2010

      The Carroll County Democratic Central Committee is pleased to announce that its annual Jefferson Jackson Dinner will be held on May 6, 2010. Our 2010 Speaker is Congressman John Sarbanes and the Master of Ceremonies is Attorney General Doug Gansler. Other invited guests include Governor Martin O'Malley and Comptroller Peter Franchot. It is expected that most statewide candidates will be attending the event.

      The Jefferson Jackson Dinner will be held at Martin's Westminster. A pre-event reception honoring Attorney General Doug Gansler will begin at 6:30 PM at a cost of $25 per person. The Dinner begins at 7:30 PM and the cost is $50 per person. Full tables can be reserved.

      RESERVATIONS OR PROGRAM ADVERTISING

      Contact: Anita Riley at 410-781-0206 or Martin Radinsky at 443-520-7750.

      Authority: David O'Callaghan, Treasurer
    • CarrollCountyDemClub
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
        From the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee:

        On the heels of our very successful breakfast in March, the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee will be hosting its annual Jefferson -Jackson Dinner on Thursday, May 16th. This event is our largest fundraiser each year to support local Democrats - remember the 2014 Commissioner races are just around the corner!

        Our speaker that evening will be Joe Trippi, noted presidential campaign strategist turned cable news program commentator (http://www.newrepublic.com/article/politics/magazine/108839/how-joe-trippi-found-happiness-fox-news#). There will also be a VIP reception to start the evening, music, entertainment and, of course, dinner!

        Cost for the evening is $75/person. As in the past, we are offering 'the cheapskate special' - if you purchase your tickets through me and agree to sit at one my tables, the cost drops to $70/person! The upside is you are guaranteed the company of some of the most interesting Democrats in Carroll County!

        Some of you may have already purchased your tickets or perhaps you will be unable to attend. Well, there are still ways to support your local Democratic Party.

        You could purchase an ad in the evening's program for your business or organization. Please contact Anita Riley (dolcevitaap@...) for pricing and details.

        Or you could donate an item to the Silent Auction for the evening. Please contact Neil Ridgely for more information (brooksbend@...).

        Of course any way you choose to support our efforts, we greatly appreciate it!

        Don West