2010 NAACP Freedom Fund Banquet

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 10:45 AM
      We just received the following from the NAACP:
      Carroll County NAACP Branch 7014 presents
      2010 Freedom Fund Banquet
      Friday, April 9, 2010
      Martin's Westminster, Beginning 6:30 pm

      This year's keynote speaker is

      Robert M. Bell, Chief Judge, Maryland Court of Appeals

      In 1996, Judge Bell became the only active judge in the State to have served at least four years on all four levels of Maryland's judiciary, and the first African-American to be named the state's chief jurist.

      Tickets for this important annual event cost
      $45.00

      For tickets, contact Charlotte Brown (410) 861-7890 or Jean Lewis (410) 861-6872

      Make checks payable to: NAACP Branch 7014. Contributions or gifts to this NAACP Unit are generally not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

      - Mark Wilson