Carroll County Democratic Club: Holiday Party! December 7...

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      *** Please RSVP if you plan to attend! ***

      Carroll County Democratic Club: Holiday Party!
      The next meeting of the Democratic club will be at the home of
      Armond and Ann Darrin,
      3981 Littlestown Pike, Westminster
      Monday December 7th
      Time: 7:00 PM

      Directions: From Rt. 140, take 97N for 7.5 miles. The Darrins' house is the one with white columns on the right, across from the church. Parking available at the church.

      The speaker will be Fraser Smith, journalist, author ("Here Lies Jim Crow", "William Donald Schaefer: A Political Biography"), and news director for WYPR-FM.
      NO club business will be transacted - this is for FUN!

      A lasagna dinner will be served. We would appreciate donations of holiday desserts or cookies!

      Donations to defray the costs also appreciated!
      Please RSVP by replying to this e-mail so we will know how many to expect.

      For more information call 410-530-1833, or e-mail carrollcountydems@...

      For more information about local Democratic events, go to www.ccdems.com