Next monthly meeting: Monday, September 14!

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Our next monthly meeting will be at 7pm, Monday, September 14 at the Frisco Pub in Westminster. (Come early at 6 to join us for an informal meal before the meeting.)

      (Here's a link to more information, maps, etc:
      http://www.ccdems.com/ht/d/EditEvent/i/1254204)

      The speaker will be from the AFL-CIO.

      (Normally, monthly meetings are the first Monday of the month, but when that date is a holiday like this year - Labor Day - it's the following Monday. Hence the 14th....)

      - Mark