JJ Dinner, Dues, Scholarship, Picnic

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      1. JJ Dinner ---------------------
      Get your tickets now for the Jefferson-Jackson Dinner!
      It's almost here - Thursday, May 16!
      See the general information below.
      Send your checks, made out to "CCDCC", to:
      Anita Riley
      5887 Pawtucket Lane
      Eldersburg, MD 21784

      2. Dues ---------------------
      The new club year has begun. Dues are $25/couple, or $15 a person.
      We now have spiffy individually-numbered membership cards - neat!
      Send your checks, made out to "CCDC" (note, only ONE "C" at the end!)
      to:
      Mark Wilson
      1699 King Richard Road
      Eldersburg, MD 21784

      Membership cards can be picked up at the next club meeting.
      Paid membership provides free admission to the picnic!

      We are LOW on funds right now, and there is an insurance bill due, which will cost hundreds to pay, so every membership renewal or new membership helps!

      3. Scholarship ---------------------
      The club has a scholarship fund; a portion of each membership fee goes to the endowment. We are currently looking for applications from high school students for this year's $500 scholarship.
      For more information, contact Corynne Courpas (ccourpas@...), or the Community Foundation of Carroll County (410-876-5505).

      4. Picnic ---------------------
      This year's picnic is set for Sunday July 21 at the Silver Run/Union Mills Lion's Club pavilion from 1:00 to 4:00. If you pay your dues at (or before) the picnic, admission is free!
      Sign up to volunteer to bring something at:
      http://www.helpersignup.com/viewsheet.php?type=2&sheet=e782778de1c6bd65341badf766f78a4b

      *******************************
      The Carroll County Democratic Central Committee presents their
      annual Jefferson/Jackson Dinner & Silent Auction

      Thursday, May 16. 2013 at Martin's Westminster. MD

      6:30 PM Reception, 7:30 PM Dinner

      Cost: $75.00 per person (Table of 10: $700.00)

      Keynote Speaker: Joe Trippi - Author, Democratic Political Strategist,
      Democratic Media Consultant (2012 for Fox News). He is considered one of the best political pros in the business. His work in presidential politics goes back to Ted Kennedy thru Jerry Brown of California in 2010. He authored the book "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised". He has an extensive international resume as well.

      Joe is considered and known as a political innovator, genius, one of the best political pros in the business and the man who `reinvented campaigning'.

      COME - JOIN US! *** SUPPORT YOUR DEMOCRATS!

      TO BUY TICKETS:

      Contact: Anita Riley – 410-781-0206 / dolcevitaap@...
      Jackie Jones – 410-756-4577 / JSDLJones@...