Meeting Reminder - tonight!

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      The April meeting of the Carroll County Democratic Club will be held on Monday,April 1 at 7pm at Johanssons in Westminster, MD. Come early and have dinner at 6pm before the meeting.

      Our speakers this month will be Neil Ridgley and Jackie Jones. Neil will speak on the current state of our County Commissioners. Jackie Jones is the Chair of the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee and will speak on what the CCDCC would like us to do for 2014.

      Hope to see you tonight!