Remember, no club meeting, fundraiser that day

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Reminder: no meeting tomorrow (Monday) - details of upcoming events:

      Annual Jefferson Jackson Dinner
      Thursday, May 3, 2012
      Martin's Westminster
      6:30 Reception/7:30 dinner
      Tickets are $65 which includes VIP Reception and Dinner
      Keynote Speaker is Congressman Chris VanHollen
      Contact Anita Riley for ticket information

      SPECIAL EVENT IN APRIL!!

      In lieu of our regular Club Meeting in April, we are supporting a Team Donna
      Griffith/Relay for Life event at Buds in Silver Run. Donna lost her battle with
      cancer several years ago and to honor her courageous spirit, her husband
      Jeff,family,friends and Team Donna Griffith have worked tirelessly to raise
      funds for the American Cancer Society/Relay for Life. Here are the details of
      the event:

      Flying Dog Beer Tasting
      Monday April 2, 6pm - 8:30 pm
      Sampling will be 10-12 different beers from Flying Dog Brewery, a keepsake
      glass, plus a large selection of appetizers created by Chef Ken of Bud's at
      Silver Run. PLUS a Best of Baltimore Silent Auction!
      Tickets are $49.00 per person

      For more information, contact Jeff Griffith at 410-871-0680 or
      jeffgassoc@....

      Please come out and support Jeff, who has served the Democratic party in our
      County for many years, and Relay For Life Team Donna Griffith.
      website: www.relayforlife.org/westminster