Sad news about George Maloney

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      I have just received the following unhappy news from Jackie Jones:
      ******
      I just wanted to let you know George Passed yesterday afternoon, in Carroll Hospital. He had been sick for almost a year, really ill. He had been in and out of hospital and a nursing home one time. I don't know any of the funeral arrangements. I'm hoping it will be in the obit in CC Times tomorrow.
      We have a lost a very kind person and a real Democrat.
      Jackie Jones
      ******
      George Maloney was a stalwart of the Carroll County Democratic Club, and the party as a whole. I'd only known him since joining the club about 3 years ago, but he was always gracious, helpful, and interested in helping out. He will be greatly missed.

      - Mark Wilson
      President, CCDC
    • George Maloney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012

        Hello To All, My name is John Patrick Maloney and is with a very heavy Heart that I verify that my Hero and Dad George E Maloney did pass away on 12/31/2011. The viewings will be at 2-4pm and 6-8pm on Wed. the 4th. of Jan. at Hartzler’s Funeral Home in New Windsor Md.  The Funeral service will be the following day at the Windsor Station at 11am which is located at the New Windsor FireHall in New Windsor Md. Thank You all for being my Dads friends. We will all miss him so very very much. Sincerely, John  (Jack ) Maloney 443-340-1325.