DUES REMINDER

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Have you paid your club dues for this year? If not, you are not alone. We have only 2 paid membership for this year! Many of us pay at our annual picnic, which was a wash due to Hurricane Irene.

      You can pay ($15/person or $25/couple) at our November meeting OR, you can send a check, made out to the "Carroll County Democratic Club" to:

      CCDC, c/o Sara Weise, Treasurer
      1622 Andylin Way
      Sykesville, MD 21784

      Let get those checks rolling in! Our club needs your support!