Year-end meeting, special place and day!

  • CarrollCountyDemClub
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      The end-of-the-club-year meeting and dinner is coming up!
      NOTE the SPECIAL day-of-the-week, and location!!!!

      It will be at the Buttersburg Inn in Union Bridge, on
      Tuesday, May 3. We'll meet around 6:30, and the dinner
      will start at 7:00. Come and meet fellow Dems, and
      celebrate the past year (and/or commiserate!).

      Our speaker will be State Senator Rob Garagiola, who is
      the State Senate Majority Leader. He will also preside
      over the installation of officers.

      The cost will be $25 per person.
      Please specify which entree you want: beef, chicken, or seafood.
      In addition to the choice of 3 entrees there will be 2 sides
      and dessert.The party/dinner is BYOB, since the Buttersburg Inn
      does not have a liquor license.

      Please RSVP by Sunday,April 24 to:
      Frank Baylor (baylorcad@...)

      Please pay in advance! Send checks made out to "CCDC"
      to the treasurer:
      Sara Weise, CCDC
      1622 Andylin Way, Sykesville,
      MD 21784
      (Or we _can_ collect at the door... But it's nice
      to have as much in earlier as possible, since we have
      to tell them in advance how many people will be there,
      and then pay them accordingly!)

      We look forward to seeing as many of our members and friends
      as possible again this year. The last time we met there was
      for the December meeting and a grand time was had by all.
      And it was a good crowd, so RSVP soon!

      Details for the Buttersburg Inn:
      9 North Main Street
      Union Bridge, MD 21791-9100