Another officer needed: Second Vice President

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2010
      As some of you may know, Jason Officer's mother is not doing well, and he has accordingly had to resign as Second Vice President (the person who normally handles messages such as these, and other club communications). We wish Jason, his mother, and all their friends and family well in this trying time, especially at such a normally festive season.

      If anyone is interested in filling out his term (until May), please let me (Mark Wilson, wilsoncpu@...) or Frank Rammes (frammes@...), or any other member of the Executive Board know.

      Also, if anyone (including anyone who volunteers to help out with Jason's term) wants to run for this office (or any other), please let the same people know. The candidates are announced at the March meeting, voting takes place at the April meeting, and the new officers are sworn in and take office at the May meeting.

      This has certainly been a turbulent year for club officers, with people having to drop out because of moving (Secretary), new Central Committee duties (Treasurer), and now family responsibilities (2nd VP). I hope the coming year can be a bit more tranquil!

      Anyway, if anyone wants to help us out, this is a chance to serve the club in a big way!

      - Mark