Poll Watchers needed!

  • carrollcountydems
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      We are looking for poll watchers! We're trying to cover the following polls from 6:30am - 8:00pm

      RUNNYMEDE ELEMENTARY CAFETERIA
      3000 LANGDON DR
      WESTMINSTER

      CARROLLTOWNE ELEMENTARY CAFETERIA
      6543 RIDGE RD
      SYKESVILLE

      The shifts can be divided up pretty flexibly, however we're looking for the poll watcher to report turnout numbers at the following times:

      11am

      3pm

      6pm

      8pm

      After you call in the turnout numbers to the 301-355-0636 phone number listed on the sheet, please text them to me at 610-653-9245.

      If you don't think you can cover a whole day, if you could forward the information to someone who might be able cover another shift, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again for getting in touch!

      --
      Mini Saraswati
      Regional Field Director