Move On Calling Party

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hi Fellow Dems,

      I'm hosting a calling party for Move-On, Org next Sunday, October 10th. To sign up, go to their website:

      http://www.moveon.org/

      and click on sign up for a call party. Mine is "Calling Party at Mike and Mary's."

      In case you haven't ever participated in a call-in party, it's basically a party where people bring their cell phones (and in my case a snack to share). You receive a list of people to call and instructions on the message we're trying to get across. And then we settle into our comfy chairs and make the calls.

      The parties this month are dedicated to saving fearless dems in Congress who risked their jobs by voting for the bills we need to get our country out of the hole the previous administration mired us in.

      Rock the vote!

      Mary Ellis

      PS--I'd like to see the same kind of thing for our local races, and when that happens, I'll be the first one to sign up because this is a proven way of getting our message out and our folks to the polls.