New Member

  • charcas67
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2 9:02 AM
      We have a new member in the club who has joined today. Welcome
      aboard. Feel free to post anything on Carroll Baker. What's your
      favorite Carroll Baker movie?

      Charles
    • charcas67
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23 12:38 PM
        I like to welcome Monica07062002 to the Carroll Baker club. Feel
        free to discuss anything you like about Carroll Baker. What is your
        favorite Carroll Baker movie and why? Have fun.

        Charles
      • kellyjo_50
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23 1:12 PM
          I would also like to welcome our new member. Thank you, Charles. I would also like to know what your favorite Carroll Baker movies are and why. Also her leading men and co-stars.

          Also, you know that Miss Baker is a member of this club? You can find her name in the member section.

          Again, it's very nice to have you here!

          Joyce:)

          --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "charcas67" <charcas67@y...> wrote:
          > I like to welcome Monica07062002 to the Carroll Baker club. Feel
          > free to discuss anything you like about Carroll Baker. What is your
          > favorite Carroll Baker movie and why? Have fun.
          >
          > Charles
        • Charles C.
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 27, 2002
            Like to welcome Cammiesinclair to the club! What is your favorite
            Carroll Baker movie?

            Charles
          • kellyjo_50
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 28, 2002
              --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "Charles C." <charcas67@y...> wrote:
              > Like to welcome Cammiesinclair to the club! What is your favorite
              > Carroll Baker movie?
              >
              > Charles
              *******************************
              I second that, Charles! Welcome to our group Cammie. We would love to hear what favorite movies you like of Miss Baker's.

              Joyce:)
            • Cammie Sinclair
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 30, 2002
                Hey everyone!! Thanks for the welcome!!
                I've loved all of her movies that I have seen (i
                haven't seen all that many, because I'm a pretty new
                fan, I became one after reading her auto-bio) so for
                the moment i'd have to say that baby Doll would be my
                fave. I love that movie!!!
                Cammie

                --- kellyjo_50 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                <HR>

                <tt>
                --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "Charles
                C." <charcas67@y...> wrote:<BR>
                > Like to welcome Cammiesinclair to the club!
                What is your favorite <BR>
                *******************************<BR>
                I second that, Charles! Welcome to our group Cammie.
                We would love to hear what favorite movies you like of
                Miss Baker's.<BR>
                <BR>
                Joyce:)<BR>
                <BR>
                </tt>

                <tt>
                To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                carrollbakerbabydoll-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                <BR>
                </tt>

                <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
                of Service</a>.</tt>

              • Charles C.
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
                  Great to see you here Cammie. Have fun--and Baby Doll is a fine
                  movie. Miss Baker should have got the Oscar for it!

                  Charles

                  --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., Cammie Sinclair
                  <cammiesinclair@y...> wrote:
                  > Hey everyone!! Thanks for the welcome!!
                  > I've loved all of her movies that I have seen (i
                  > haven't seen all that many, because I'm a pretty new
                  > fan, I became one after reading her auto-bio) so for
                  > the moment i'd have to say that baby Doll would be my
                  > fave. I love that movie!!!
                  > Cammie
                  >

                  > --- kellyjo_50 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > <HR>
                  >

                  > <tt>
                  > --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "Charles
                  > C." charcas67@y... wrote:<BR>
                  > > Like to welcome Cammiesinclair to the club!
                  > What is your favorite <BR>
                  > > Carroll Baker movie?<BR>
                  > > <BR>
                  > > Charles<BR>
                  > *******************************<BR>
                  > I second that, Charles! Welcome to our group Cammie.
                  > We would love to hear what favorite movies you like of
                  > Miss Baker's.<BR>
                  > <BR>
                  > Joyce:)<BR>
                  > <BR>
                  > </tt>

                  > <tt>
                  > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                  > carrollbakerbabydoll-unsubscribe@y...<BR>
                  > <BR>
                  > </tt>

                  > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                  > href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
                  > of Service</a>.</tt>

                • Cammie Sinclair
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
                    Thanks!!!
                    And i absolutly agree
                    Cammie

                    --- "Charles C." <charcas67@...> wrote:

                    <HR>

                    <tt>
                    Great to see you here Cammie.  Have fun--and Baby
                    Doll is a fine <BR>
                    movie.  Miss Baker should have got the Oscar for
                    it!<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Charles<BR>
                    <BR>
                    --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., Cammie Sinclair <BR>
                    <cammiesinclair@y...> wrote:<BR>
                    > Hey everyone!! Thanks for the welcome!! <BR>
                    > I've loved all of her movies that I have seen
                    (i<BR>
                    > haven't seen all that many, because I'm a pretty
                    new<BR>
                    > fan, I became one after reading her auto-bio) so
                    for<BR>
                    > the moment i'd have to say that baby Doll would
                    be my<BR>
                    > fave. I love that movie!!!<BR>
                    > Cammie<BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > --- kellyjo_50 <no_reply@y...> wrote:<BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <HR><BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <tt><BR>
                    > --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y...,
                    &quot;Charles<BR>
                    > C.&quot; charcas67@y... wrote:<BR><BR>
                    > &gt; Like to welcome Cammiesinclair to the
                    club!&nbsp;<BR>
                    > What is your favorite <BR><BR>
                    > &gt; Carroll Baker movie?<BR><BR>
                    > &gt; <BR><BR>
                    > &gt; Charles<BR><BR>
                    > *******************************<BR><BR>
                    > I second that, Charles! Welcome to our group
                    Cammie.<BR>
                    > We would love to hear what favorite movies you
                    like of<BR>
                    > Miss Baker's.<BR><BR>
                    > <BR><BR>
                    > Joyce:)<BR><BR>
                    > <BR><BR>
                    > </tt><BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <tt><BR>
                    to:<BR><BR>

                    > <BR><BR>
                    > </tt><BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    the <a<BR>
                    > href="<a
                    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!
                    Terms<BR>