Re: **MEMBERS RETURN** 3/31/02

  • kelly_singer50
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thank you so much, Charles. You are a good friend.

      Joyce

      --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., "charcas67" <charcas67@y...> wrote:
      > Happy Easter Joyce, hang in there!
      >
      > Charles
      >
      > --- In carrollbakerbabydoll@y..., kelly_singer50 <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > TO MY SPECIAL MEMBERS
      > > *********************
      > >
      > > Where are all of you?
      > >
      > > Alfonso, John, Sheryls, Louise and anyone else that has posted. I
      > miss you guys. It's lonely here.
      > >
      > > I am at home alone today because I am too ill to go to church or
      > brunch. I'm not afraid of being alone. It's just a little strange.
      > >
      > > Hope you all had a Happy Easter! See you soon.....
      > >

      > > Joyce
    • trueblue1012000
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hi Joyce,

        So sorry to hear that you were ill and alone on Easter Sunday. I
        wish I could have replied to your message sooner, but my duties take
        so much of my time that I hardly have time to check my personal mail
        or visit the club even though I'm glued to my PC and my desk for
        nearly ten hours a day! On weekends and holidays I try my best to
        keep away from computers because I think I spend enough time in front
        of a monitor.

        I do miss you and all the active members when I don't visit, because
        you all seem to be a nice crowd even though we only "know each other"
        through this club.

        I am proud to be a member of Ms Baker's club because she is truly a
        great star and I honestly appreciate all the effort that you are
        putting into it. Thanks again, dear Joyce.

        Louise

        wrote:
        > TO MY SPECIAL MEMBERS
        > *********************
        >
        > Where are all of you?
        >
        > Alfonso, John, Sheryls, Louise and anyone else that has posted. I
        miss you guys. It's lonely here.

        > I am at home alone today because I am too ill to go to church or
        brunch. I'm not afraid of being alone. It's just a little strange.

        > Hope you all had a Happy Easter! See you soon.....
        >

        > Joyce
      • kelly_singer50
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
          Hi Louise,
          Thank you so much. These kidney stones won't go away and I'm getting sicker. Thank you for responding to the post. I know how busy all of you are. Miss Baker did bring us all together. It's hard to believe that it was just me and Alfonso. I love all of you very much. Each and every one of you. We are still friends even though this is a club. I have gotten to know Alfonso, Charles and John very well.

          Well my dear, you post when you can. The club will never go away. I promised Miss Baker it would always be here as long as I was. Heaven forbid if I am not here someday, I want someone else to take over this club. I will keep all of you posted on my condition.

          Joyce