SOMETHING WILD

  • succubus1931
    Message 1 of 731 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey to all:<br><br>I posted some time ago, that I
      had won a copy of Carroll's ultra rate "Something
      Wild" I as of yet have not received it, but spoke to
      the seller who informed me that he had inadvertantly
      lost the order (??!!) At any rate a new copy is on the
      way, and I will be sure to let you all know how it is.
      Anybody out there seen this one? Promethus Pictures was
      apparently Carroll and her then husband Jack Garrifin's
      production company, and I think it is the only movie they
      made together. It was shown a few years ago at a film
      festival in New York celebrating the legacy of method
      acting. The reviews of Carroll's performace were amazing,
      so I am really excited to see this one. <br><br>P.S.
      Love that Harlow pressbook <br><br>Warmest regards to
      all -
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8 3:42 AM
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!