where is everyone

  • joshuat43
    Message 1 of 731 , Jun 2, 2000
      I find it so hard to understand how someone can
      take the time to start a club for someone they
      obviously admire and then do nothing.I realise there are
      other things to be done in life but if someone is that
      busy don't start a club.And why do people join this
      club if they don't want to participate and start
      conversations.<br>I'm outta here.
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8, 2003
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!