Re: **The Story of John List**

  • johnny2good45236
    Message 1 of 731 , Dec 2, 2001
      Darn it...I missed it again!! I meant to watch it
      on Lifetime when they were going to air it last
      month but one thing led to another and I missed it.
      Well, Lifetime is famous for running the movies they
      show over and over, so it will more than likely turn
      up again.<br><br>Chad
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8 3:42 AM
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!