Carroll's Book!!!!!!!

  • beckham_1972
    Message 1 of 731 , Mar 7, 2001
      I just took out Carroll Baker's 1983
      autobiography "Baby Doll" from the local library and I've only
      read the first 2 chapters, and I have to admit I was
      floored!!!! What a book!!!! I would like to suggest strongly
      to the group: read this book!!! <br>I'll post a
      review at a later date.
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8, 2003
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!