VINTAGE VIXENS OF THE 50s & 60s ARE STILL SHINING STARS AT CINEMASIRENS IN 2013

  • elyungo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      HOLIDAY GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL:
      In a contemporary world seeking entertainment in the form of Honey Boo Boos, the Kardashians, Lady Gaga and assorted leaked celebrity sex tapes, we are pleased to announce the continued affection still being shown for the legendary ladies who star in the movies found at WWW.CINEMASIRENS.COM. For over a decade we have provided fans and collectors with rare and unique motion pictures from the past featuring the most beautiful and talented female icons of the 50s, 60, and 70s. The year 2012 has been a banner one for the site and our continued success reinforces the reasons for continuing our service on the internet. Customers from all over the world have made the following titles and stars their TOP TEN favorites and we provide this information in alphabetical order as a service to both our core of followers and newbies who are finding out about CINEMASIRENS for the first time in 2013:
      1) ALL THE FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS - (1960) Starring Natalie Wood, Robert Wagner.
      2) THE AMOROUS ADVENTURES OF MOLL FLANDERS-(1965) Starring Kim Novak, Richard Johnson, Angela Lansbury.
      3) B.S. I LOVE YOU - (1971) Starring JoAnna Cameron, Peter Kastner, Joanna Barnes.
      4) GO NAKED IN THE WORLD - (1961) Starring Gina Lollobrigida, Anthony Franciosa, Ernest Borgnine.
      5) IT HAPPENED IN ATHENS-(1962) Starring Jayne Mansfield, Bob Mathias.
      6) PLAY IT AS IT LAYS - (1972) Starring Tuesday Weld, Anthony Perkins, Tammy Grimes.
      7) SCANDAL IN SORRENTO - (1955)Starring Sophia Loren, Vittorio De Sica.
      8) SON OF SINBAD - (1955) Starring Dale Robertson, Sally Forrest, Lily St. Cyr.
      9) STATION-SIX SAHARA - (1964) Starring Carroll Baker, Peter VanEyck, Ian Bannen.
      10) THE SWEET RIDE- (1968) Starring Jacqueline Bisset, Tony Franciosa, Michael Sarrazin, Bob Denver.

      Thanks once again thanks to all for the continued support. More unearthed gems to come in 2013 on the site in addition to an online TV network now in the works. Stay tuned!