Even More Harlow

  • Jkrd_98
    Message 1 of 731 , Nov 1, 2001
      A couple of years ago, AMC was running a tv
      series about Hollywood in the 60's - and one of the
      scenes they included was the first day of filming of
      "HARLOW." Carroll drove from her dressing room, got her
      picture taken, and then went to the set....the tap
      dancing scene that opens the movie. It also included a
      champagne and strawberry brunch for the press. Carroll
      looks great, but she is being rushed from one place to
      the next and doesn't really know which way to turn.
      It's a great few minutes. I think I taped it, but I'm
      not sure.... I too saw the LYNLEY "Harlow" on tv
      before I had a VCR. Maybe it will come around again. I
      put a few pics in photo album here...enjoy!
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8, 2003
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!