MARVELOUS ANN-MARGRET PIX POSTED AT YAHOO & FACEBOOK

  • elyungo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 4:45 PM
      GREETINGS:
      This month we pay tribute to the most popular star at CINEMASIRENS.COM during the year 2010...ageless beauty ANN-MARGRET. Her 1966 comedy THE SWINGER continues to be one of our best selling movies and the reasons are obvious. She is seen here at the height of her youthful beauty and is dressed and undressed throughout the film in leotards, bikinis, leather gear, form fitting dresses and body paint. A pictorial in PLAYBOY magazine brought it to the attention of millions who either saw it in its initial release, or missed it and want a second chance at seeing this out-of-circulation treat.

      After all, we can never get too much of the incredible ANN-MARGRET. Enjoy the view!