new member here

  • hotroddolly
    Message 1 of 731 , Nov 21, 2000
      Hello all, I just thought I would take a moment
      and introduce myself here! I have seen 2 of Carroll's
      films so far, GIANT and THE BIG COUNTRY. She did a
      spectacular job in GIANT, especially in her scenes with Jimmy
      Dean. I just started Carroll's book, Baby Doll, a few
      days ago, and I love it so far. She's a wonderful
      writer. The book is very interesting and definitely worth
      checking out.
    • morvyd
      Message 731 of 731 , May 8, 2003
        hi, there are a few websites that have a listing for a Baby Doll dvd,
        it might only be a uk release i am not sure, bull i will post back
        when i find out for sure.

        at Moviegoods.com they have a 17 x 11 inch poster reproduction though!