Introduction

  • A. Chinea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Most of my groups encourage members to share a bit about themselves, so I hope
      this is ok to post here.

      I just setup a profile on Grouply where you can see my photos, friends,
      interests, and a list of my groups. You can see my profile and set up your own
      here: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=86227&vt=196100

      Look forward to seeing your profile!

      A.

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls:
      http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .